Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloodless Medicine and Surgery Hospital Directory

NoBlood Team

Bloodless Medicine and Surgery Hospital Directory

My name is Dana Ward and I am one of the volunteers here at noblood. I am focusing my efforts to help maintain the Bloodless Medicine and Surgery Hospital Directory.

The Bloodless Medicine and Surgery (BMS) Hospital Directory is a resource for patients and healthcare providers who would like to find hospitals in their area that offer a more comprehensive approach by providing transfusion alternatives and advance blood management.

Please read our disclaim as follows:

NoBlood does not make any claim or distinction as to the level of skill, experience, or competency of the institutions offering these services. Since there is currently no set standard of care regulated or recognized for hospitals that offer what are commonly referred to as bloodless, transfusion-free, blood conservation or blood management services, this list is provided merely as a service to the public based on the claim of the institutions mentioned and nothing more. As a potential patient and consumer, each individual should contact the facility of their choice and interview the prospective physicians and healthcare providers to determine whether they satisfy his or her needs in the stated specialty or not.

While we have made great progress with cataloging hospitals in the USA, we could use some help in identifying hospitals in other parts of the world that provide advance transfusion alternatives and blood management.

Here is a link to the map of resources that we have thus far: The World of Bloodless Medicine and Surgery.

Click on my user name in this thread and either send a private message or an email to me if you can spare a little time assisting me with this project:

Thank you in advance.

2. New Feature! NoBlood Answers!

• ASK questions regarding Transfusion Alternatives and Patient Blood Management.
    • SHARE your facts, opinions and personal experience.
    • DISCOVER the best answers chosen by Healthcare Professionals and the Public.
    • RANK the best answers.

Click here to see the Best Answers to Top Questions.

NoBlood Team
    Minden Medical Center, I was informed today, no longer has a Bloodless Program. This information was given to me via phone conversation with a Chrissy. Therefore, I have unpublished Minden Medical Center, Minden, LA.

NoBlood Team
    Graduate Hospital is not published because Graduate hospital closed its doors and will be run by The University of Pennsylvania Health System.•3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104,1 610 902. Randy Thomas is Bloodless Coordinator.

NoBlood Team
    -Was told by Bernice that Fountain Valley, Louisiana no longer has a program.

NoBlood Team
    I am meeting a lot of wonderful people, all over the world. This is such a wonderful privilege to be able to contact these knowledgeable people about Bloodless Surgery and Transfusion Free Medicine options. It is a rather large assignment though. If anyone would like to volunteer to assist me in making this the most accurate and most up to date Bloodless Directory in the entire world, not to mention, talk to lots and lots of cool people around the world, it would be a pleasure to work with you.

Please Contact Me:
    Dana Ward / Noblood.org Researcher
    dana.crone.ward@gmail.com
    214-406-4374
    214-367-1196

NoBlood Team
    Gateway Regional Medical-Sarah Crenshaw told me that Todd Hofmeister RN, doesn't work there anymore. He has moved to another hospital. Working to find where that is now. Sarah said that she is the Program Coordinator now.

NoBlood Team
    Just spoke with Dr. Tector at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI, he is retired and has turned his attention to clinical research. Also spoke with Janet and she asked to be unpublished as a bloodless location. 2009/18/05.

NoBlood Team

Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center no longer has a Bloodless Medicine Program or Coordinator. Deletion according to Milka in the surgery center.

lol

hello,everyone

Would you please advise me if my neurosurgeon is very familiar with bloodless surgeries? His name is William Caton in Pasadena, CA. Thank you. (I am scheduled for surgery on November 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast