Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no blood jewlery

no blood jewlery

How do I get some of the no blood jewlery?

2. New Feature! NoBlood Answers!

• ASK questions regarding Transfusion Alternatives and Patient Blood Management.
    • SHARE your facts, opinions and personal experience.
    • DISCOVER the best answers chosen by Healthcare Professionals and the Public.
    • RANK the best answers.

Click here to see the Best Answers to Top Questions.

I was wondering as well. I am very allergic to pretty much everything - including nickel and 10K gold. I need to find sensitve no blood jewelry.

ALSO - is the medical symbol (the snake goes up the pole) appropriate for us? I have a bad feeling about the symbol and it seems that that's all that I find on medical alert IDs.

Thanks!

Isaiah 43:10
    :
    "'You are my witnesses,' is the utterance of Jehovah, 'even my servant whom I have chosen,
    in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One.
    Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.'"

No blood jewelry

Hi,

Try Medical Emerg Alert ID Jewelry Bracelets - Free Med ID. I haven't found anything online with the "No Blood" logo on it but this website allows for custom engraving. I carry my DPA, keychain, my medical consents are in my car, and I even have the sticker on my driver's license; now I would like to see if these people can customize my bracelet with the logo. I know it sounds like overkill but I just want to be sure that no one misses it.

I am also searching for that kind of stuff with a logo or a little text on it. Of course, it is possible to create this by oneself with engravings but I am not exactly sure how to formulate this or put the logo on this. Does anyone have experiences in this and give me some recommendations? Thas would be very kind!

There are several tag companies on eBay which allow you to have anything engraved on medical alert tags at a very reasonable cost. Just do a search and you will find them and can order them at your own convenience with delivery right to your home (I've done this myself with a pet tag company that has a medical tag for people, and the engraving is free and it was only about $3 - please email me privately and I'll give you more info if you want it).

Also, here is a link to a site where you can purchase two very nice no-blood logo medical alert items and at a reasonable price:

MJC Products Store

Just look on the left-hand side and you will see at the end of the products list a link that takes you to the No Blood items page.

And it's definitely not overkill to have info in several places related to one's wishes or desires regarding medical treatment, especially for such a serious matter. This is because many times a wallet or purse is not found with an accident victim due to circumstances or the emergency personnel are reluctant to go through personal effects because of possible theft accusations (this is happening in many areas of the country).

So in this day and age, in light of various situations which could arise when one cannot speak for one's self, having identifying information with instructions in several locations or forms regarding any medical treatment preferences or religious beliefs is not only smart but also logical. At least one would know he or she has done everything possible to protect from being given a blood transfusion against one's wishes!
    Debbie D. Holder
    Editorial Team

No blood jewelry

Oh my goodness!!! Look no further ya'll this is what we've been looking for. Catlady, thank you so much!!!

No Blood Products

Thanks for your reply which is very helpful. Even though I am looking for anything without the Jehovas Witness. I found some nice keyholders which are sold by the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center which is high developed in regards to Bloodless Medicine and Surgery. May be this is also interesting for some of you!?

"No Blood" Products

Greetings

Momme

Talking

This is excellent. Thanks!

Hi All, I'm new on here but i just wanted to add that i found a sister in the UK that is selling "dog tags" and key chains that say NO BLOOD on them. Just go to ebay and search "NO BLOOD". Also another person is selling metal "dog tags" that are simular. Hope this helps.

Thank you everyone!

Isaiah 43:10
    :
    "'You are my witnesses,' is the utterance of Jehovah, 'even my servant whom I have chosen,
    in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One.
    Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.'"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast